|Photo by Becca Gilgan|
It's that time of year! City of Craft is coming up and we're looking for volunteers to help make our favourite Toronto craft show a reality.
Volunteers are extremely important to making City of Craft happen. Helping out at the show is a fun way to support Toronto's awesome craft community.
Some of the tasks volunteers take on include:
- setting up and taking down tables/chairs
- handing out swag bags at the door
- taking admission
- selling official CoC merchandise
- helping out vendors by watching over their tables when they need a washroom/food break
- being generally helpful, friendly and welcoming to City of Craft
So easy! In exchange, volunteers get the chance to be part of a fun creative event and meet great people in Toronto's craft community (and beyond).
To be a volunteer, you must:
- be able to commit to a minimum 3 hour shift during the event (though you are welcome to sign up for more!)
- be a human being :)
Interested? Of course you are! So send a quick e-mail to cocvolunteer[AT]gmail[DOT]com and be sure to mark CoC down in your calendar - December 12, 13 & 14, 2014 at The Theatre Centre (1115 Queen Street West).
Later this week, those who have written to us about their interest will receive an e-mail from me with instructions on how to sign up for a shift (or two) as well as other important info.
Thanks and see you at City of Craft!
CoC Volunteer Coordinator