Just popping in to make sure you are aware that the First Ever Spring Edition of City of Craft is taking place this coming Saturday at Trinity St. Paul's United Church. If that dead zone between the winter holiday season and summer fairs has got you down, City of Craft is here to help with what promises to be a show budding with fresh goods!
This is a blown up version of the craft and rummage trunk show that goes down periodically at the workroom, with 40+ vendors bringing you the best in local art, craft, design, supplies, rummage, vintage, housewares, children's goods, and more.
Other awesomeness you can expect:
- Interactive fun like the free photo booth by Have & Hold Design
- A few visitors from afar
- Kids' Row for youth vendors 14 and under
- Studio supply clear-outs from Toronto indie craft's top makers
- Dazling decor
- Hot tunes all day from DJ Clean Teen
- The Toronto Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef
See you there!
City of Craft Spring!
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Trinity St. Paul's United Church
427 Bloor St. W.(West of Spadina)
$1 (Kids 12 & Under FREE)