12/5/11

Totes.

totes (1)b

Some shots of out tote bag printing lock-in this past Sunday. Big thanks to Shannon for heading up the print crew, Sandi for doing the design and helping out and Roisin for lending the use of her prodigious biceps.

The first 100 people through the door Saturday get one of these for free and stuffed full of goodies. If you don't want to line up, more will be available at the Merch/Reception table for $15 each. Trust me, this is the best tote bag you will ever own - heavy-duty recycled cotton canvas and big enough to fit a whole grocery shopping trip. Plus they have Sandi's brilliant artwork on them. What more could you as for?

totes (2)b

totes (5)b

totes (10)b

totes (18)b

totes (19)b

4 comments:

  1. Ack! They are amazing! I am so upcited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upcited? Is that like even more than excited? Probably, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look awesome! I saw someone with a City of Craft tote bag from last year and was super jealous so I'll be happy to have one this year! Love the circle design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was already pumped, but now I'm over the top! Already planning my strategy to be in line nice and early.

    ReplyDelete