12/3/11

Sponsor Profile: Soak Wash

City of Craft is super lucky to have an amazing crop of sponsors again this year generously providing incredible loot, services & fun at the show. We'll be introducing them to you as the show approaches so you can meet the folks that turn the show up to 11 and learn more about their contributions. Sponsors, we salute you!

First up, Soak Wash, first choice of discerning textile launderers:

Soak Wash

Link Who are you? Jacqueline Sava, Visionary Leader at Soak Wash Inc.

Where are you located? Our office is in a very sexy industrial strip mall, just outside the big city (Mississauga).

What do you/your business/your product do? We make Soak. Modern care for the laundry you love. Soak is a rinse-free wash formulated for your laciest lingerie, softest sweaters, swimwear, quilts, even baby and vintage clothes. My job is to spread the Soak love, identify designers and products that are Soakworthy and ensure everyone has the chance to try Soak on the delicate items they love most.

Soak Wash
What gets you pumped about doing what you do? Breaking new ground, bringing ideas to life, and changing the perception of a product or industry. We revolutionized hand-washing creating a delicate detergent people love and brag about using.

What does your sponsorship for the show entail? We’ve included a mini-soak single use sample in every goodie bag and volunteer bag. We’ve also sent our new temporary tattoo sheets and some gift sets for prizes!

Soak Wash

What are you crafting this holiday season (festive beverages & baked goods count)? I’m quilting up a storm, I have a few full-size quilts on the go. I look forward to days, alone, in a room with my sewing machine. I’m finishing off a few knit scarves, I’m baking cookies (biscotti is my go to favorite) and I’ll likely throw in a beading party with my sister.

When City of Craft (and other awesome indie shows) is not on, where do you go for your crafty fix? My favorite part about the Soak family is that it extends to crafty people in this and other cities. So, I tap into my social network to secure crafty delights straight from designers, makers and creative crafters whenever possible. Alternatively, I invite over some friends for a home-made crafting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment