12/12/11

Thank you!

City of Craft 2011
Photos by Celine Kim

Greetings Citizens,

I just wanted to pop out of my post-fair coma to thank each and every one of you for making City of Craft 2011 the dazzling spectacle it was. I also wanted to share a few rush images taken by our lovely event photographer, Celine Kim. Going through these photos I am reminded of how it takes literally 100 people to make this event happen. It is amazing to me that all these people want to pour their hard work and inspiration into this one thing and I am so blown away by the work that vendors, staff, installation artists, community groups, workshop instructors, volunteers and friends put in every year.

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

City of Craft 2011

Click on photos for vendor/artist information. For more photos, check our Flickr account and group pool (you can add your own to the latter!).

No comments:

Post a Comment